Wednesday 9 March 2011

What is Weird?


What right has someone got to say that someone else is weird? What is weird and who is weird? I have been studying this question and 1 answer shines brightly! Jealousy is rife in this world and ‘weird’ is what a dull and narrow minded person calls someone who is different from them! ‘I am quiet and meek so that is obviously normal and that person is dressed oddly and talks loudly which is different from me and as such is weird’! What are you; a person who sees the world as foreboding and dangerous full of people who can’t be trusted? Or, a person full of life and noise who loves people and as such is weird?

Weird is a derogatory term for character!


1 comment:

  1. Good call, I was the wierd person tonight, wearing a fur in the supermarket (see my latest blog post for pic), I got so many looks it was rather sad in a way.

    ReplyDelete