Tuesday 10 May 2011

Rise and Shine!




We were both awake so we got up at 5.30 this morning but as the day has passed tiredness has set in! Unable to think or concentrate or do anything, this has been a day of nothingness...

I painted a river in, in my Tiki painting and wrote some about Moon Mullican but I had to stop writing because what I was writing was not fact, it was what my head made up, tiredness! Will what I painting be good, I can’t look! The human brain is your best friend but if you’re not in control, your worst enemy!

4 comments:

  1. Been feeling unfocused myself lately.

    A funny thing about the mind, I prided myself on having an excellent memory. Then I went back and read some of my journals from 20+ years ago and there are so many things I have forgotten....

    Blah lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The memory is a magical thing, songs or smells can make you remember a certain time or place. Certain songs bring on the memory of whole swaths of my life!

    Blah blah....ha ha ha! later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol well yes, love songs that remind me of good times!

    ReplyDelete